Kaplan GMAT Prep
Kaplan knows their students. Established in 1938, Kaplan has vast experience preparing their students for all different sorts of tests and careers. But it’s no miracle that Kaplan has been around this long as students are long sought out Kaplan courses, famed for being in-depth, accurate to the actual test material, user-friendly, and largely cost-effective.
What you get:
- Though Kaplan boasts several programs, the most popular GMAT prep course offers:
- 6-month program access.
- 14 hours of recorded class and instruction.
- 30 hours of archived GMAT videos.
- Over 5,000 practice questions.
- 9 adaptive practice tests.
- GMAT QBank.
- Over 140 hours of instruction, explanations, and practice.
- 2 GMAT prep books.
- GMAT Math Foundations (self-paced) class course can be added for $299.
Specification: Kaplan GMAT Prep
1 review for Kaplan GMAT Prep
- Substantial number of practice questions and mock exams.
- Higher score or money-back guarantee.
- Free consultation phone call.
- Not as much online explanations as other more self-paced and web focused courses.